Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Ben Flint <be...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 21:56:56 UTC

Commit during import?

All,
I am trying to do a sqoop import from a mysql server that is protected by a DB firewall.  After some back and forth with my infosec guy, we determined that my import was failing because it was trying to do a commit (to the information_schema db, I believe).  Can someone please tell me why the import issues a commit command?  Also, is there any way to get around this so my security guy doesn't freak out?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Commit during import?

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.