Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Daniel del Río <da...@programaria.com> on 2007/05/17 21:18:15 UTC

Error when deployed as ear

 Hello all,
I have a strange problem with a JSF project that uses myfaces and shale. I'm using Netbeans 5.5 and the Sun App Server 9, and all works fine when the web application is deployed independently as a war, but when deploy the full ear i have the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.myfaces.taglib.core.ViewTag.doStartTag(ViewTag.java:75)
at org.apache.shale.clay.faces.ClayViewHandler.renderView(ClayViewHandler.java:450)

. I'm using a 'mock' application with no complex ejbs and jsps, so I discard a component problem. Someone have experimented this problem?

Thanks in advance.