Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jonathan Lee <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/05 20:28:27 UTC

ElementHolder? (

I use Wsdl2java to get the stub java code from a .Net
Webservices.
The service name is TimeService, so, it created the
TimService.java, TimeServiceSoap.java,
TimeServiceSoapStub.java and GetTime.java,
GetTimeHolder,java, GetTimeReponse.java,
GetTimeReponseHolder.java

In TimeServiceSoap.java, the parameter for GetTime
method is "org.w3c.dom.ElementHolder". I can not find
this class anywhere.
BTW: the real paramer is a string, so how to use it?

Thanks.

Jonathan

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1