Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by zul <mu...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/12 11:33:38 UTC

New user guide link at //servicemix.org/SM30UG/users-guide.html

Hi,
I notice there is a new user guide link
(http://servicemix.org/SM30UG/users-guide.html) which has a slightly
different set of examples (with different title/names). There is also the
old set of examples (for servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating) at the Documentation
link.

It would greatly help if someone can indicate the new name/title examples to
the old ones, which old ones is not used anymore, which one is really a new
example (that is not  in the old example), etc.

This is because I am still testing using the old examples and does not know
when the old examples should be used or not.

Thankx.

Regards,
   zul

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: New user guide link at //servicemix.org/SM30UG/users-guide.html

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The list of examples in the 3.0 distribution is available
at http://servicemix.goopen.org/sm30ug/4-examples.html
The mapping between the name and the directory
is quite easy.  The examples that are not listed here
have been removed.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet