Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com> on 2013/12/04 12:12:41 UTC

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

I would like to contribute to this user interface by doing the initial
mock-ups, and continue up to HTML/CSS level.

thanks,
Chanaka

--
Chanaka Jayasena
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

[Update on stratos manager webapp integration:]

- SSO bits are working. we may need to write a custom login app if we are
not comfortable with default WSO2 IS login pages.
- Right now im testing OAuth2 SAML2 bearer profile. Its a rest call after
all.[1]. But found some issues while doing that. The current IS server does
not support file system configured audiences. we might have to patch it in
that case..
- work-arounded above and now trying to complete the flow in manager app..

[1]
http://docs.wso2.org/display/IS460/SAML2+Bearer+Assertion+Profile+for+OAuth+2.0

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi devs,

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Devs,

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.

--
Chanaka Jayasena

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Very nice design Chanaka..!!!

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Software Engineer,

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Great work Chanaka

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
Nice designs Chanaka, few things to get clarified.

 *  In cartridge subscription page, I guess the prefix of public URL will
internally map to "alias". Isn't it ?

 *  In the same screen Repository username and password too need to be
included.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Thanks Chanaka, to me this is very nice design. clean and improved
> usability, compare to the current UI.  Few comments;
>
>    - cartridge categories are Data, Application and Framework. I think
>    you have name framework cartridges as service name. shall we change it
>    - Data cartridges and Application cartridges will need to show more
>    details than framework cartridges. I hope we can scale this layout for
>    adding these thing dynamically.
>
> Shall we start admin layout pages also.
>

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> I manage to create a design for the normal tenant interface. With the
>> images attached, I am sending the design for the following pages.
>>
>> Login page
>> List already subscribed cartridges
>> Available cartridges to subscribe
>> New cartridge subscription.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Chanaka
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 6:13 AM, Nuwan Bandara <nu...@bandara.co> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chanka,
>>>
>>> I am creating the wireframes thesedays, I would be great to have the
>>> layout done and then we can convert that to a jaggery app. I will share the
>>> wireframes soon.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> /Nuwan

>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>

>>> Nuwan Bandara
>>> - www.nuwanbando.com - Stranger Than Fiction
>>>
>>> [ http://www.linkedin.com/in/nuwanbandara ]
>>> [ http://www.twitter.com/nuwanbando ]
>>> [ https://github.com/nuwanbando ]
>>>

>> --
>> Chanaka Jayasena
>> Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>> email: chanaka@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 785 5565
>> blog: http://chanaka3d.blogspot.com
>>

> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

*Sajith Kariyawasam*
*Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.*
*AMIE (SL)*
*Blog: http://sajithblogs.blogspot.com/ <http://sajithblogs.blogspot.com/>*
*Mobile: +94772269575*

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
I manage to create a design for the normal tenant interface. With the
images attached, I am sending the design for the following pages.

Login page
List already subscribed cartridges

Re: Stratos Manager Webapp

Posted by Nuwan Bandara <nu...@bandara.co>.