Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Collin Goredema <co...@bellsouth.net> on 2001/04/26 17:05:06 UTC

IBM WSDL Kit

I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but here it is:
I am using the IBM Web Services Toolkit to develop some web services which I would deploy on the Apcahe SOAP server 2.1. When I try to create a service proxy class from a wsdl file by doing java com.ibm.wsdl.Main -n CurrencyExchange.wsdl, I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NS_URI_SCHEMA_XSD
        at com.ibm.schema.tools.Schema2Java.<init>(Schema2Java.java:20)
        at com.ibm.nassl.Generator.<init>(Generator.java:23)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.Generator.<init>(Generator.java:22)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.Main.main(Main.java:30)

Can someone help?