Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dorian Hoxha <do...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 09:33:22 UTC

TrieIntField vs IntPointField performance only for equality comparison (no range filtering)

Hi,

Has anyone measured which is more efficient/performant between the 2
intfields if we don't need to do range-checking ? (precisionStep=0)

Regards,
Dorian

Re: TrieIntField vs IntPointField performance only for equality comparison (no range filtering)

Posted by Dorian Hoxha <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn,

I forgot that legacy-int-fields were deprecated. Point fields it is then.

Thanks,
Dorian

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.