Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de> on 2014/08/19 07:59:34 UTC

Re: SOLVED svn commit: r1618753 - /creadur/rat/trunk/apache-rat-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/rat/mp/AbstractRatMojo.java

Hi,

Am 19.08.2014 um 01:37 schrieb sebb:
>> > Reverting patch since there is a NPE during rat:rat on 0.11-RC2.
> Can you provide a sample project on which it fails?
> It works OK for me with Commons NET and with the current IT.

I've just deleted my local repository and checked out:
hg clone https://code.google.com/p/spamschutz/
and ran
mvn -X -e clean install site:site
and it works.

Sorry - so I need to change my vote due to a locally cached old 0.11;
maybe I had the first 0.11 in my repository.

grmpf ....

Cheers,
Phil