Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Johnathan Gifford <jg...@wernervas.com> on 2008/09/16 20:13:06 UTC

CollabNet 1.5.0 Binaries

This might seem like an odd question, but...

Does anyone know how or where I can download the 1.5.0 command line client for Windows from CollabNet?  Yes, I know I can and should get the latest 1.5.2 version, but there is an issue with Maven 2.0.9 and Subversion 1.5.1 and 1.5.2.  You can find out more about it here: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-406

According to the above link, there is not a problem with the 1.5.0 binaries, but anything later has problems.  CollabNet's website doesn't have older version available and no one where I work seems to have gotten a copy when it was first released.

Thanks,

Johnathan

Re: CollabNet 1.5.0 Binaries

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Johnathan Gifford
<jg...@wernervas.com> wrote:
> This might seem like an odd question, but...
>
> Does anyone know how or where I can download the 1.5.0 command line client for Windows from CollabNet?  Yes, I know I can and should get the latest 1.5.2 version, but there is an issue with Maven 2.0.9 and Subversion 1.5.1 and 1.5.2.  You can find out more about it here: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-406
>
> According to the above link, there is not a problem with the 1.5.0 binaries, but anything later has problems.  CollabNet's website doesn't have older version available and no one where I work seems to have gotten a copy when it was first released.

The link for 1.5.0 is:

http://www.collab.net/servlets/OCNDirector?id=CSVN1.5WINC

--
Thanks