Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Paul Campbell <pa...@cmm.uklinux.net> on 2002/02/14 01:05:06 UTC

Keeps. Orphans, and Widows

Hello.

I've been using Fop for a couple of weeks now for my Uni assignments.

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a (working) way to deal with orphans and
windows.  I keep getting the last lines of paragrpahs on the next page etc.

I have tried all the possible methods of keep-together
keep-together.within-page and keep with next/previous, none work yet.

If you have any suggestions I'd love to here from you.  In the meantime I have
had to break a cardanil rule of XML and put break format lines in the code
source document.

Paul