Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/11 07:30:29 UTC

ManifoldCF 2.8 release candidate?

Hi all,

It's getting to be time to wrap up ManifoldCF 2.8.  First, does anyone want
to volunteer to be the release manager for this cycle?  And, second, is
everyone done with their 2.8 tickets?  Please figure out what you want to
do with them as soon as possible, so that we may close out the release.

I'm hoping we can pull together 2.8 RC0 some time next week.  Please let me
know if there will be any difficulties with this.  Thanks!

Karl