Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bordo <ke...@intrbuilder.com> on 2007/10/30 19:20:38 UTC

servicemix-bean xpath annotation

I apologize if this is a re-post, but I do not see anything listed on it. I
see that the servicemix-bean jbi component has a xpath annotation.  It works
great with a  non-namespace qualified xml document. However  i see no place
to indicate a namespace declaration for the annotation. Looking further in
the BeanInfo class, I see that it sets up a JAXPStringXPathExpression object
for the xpath evaluation, but can find no place where it sets a
NamespaceContext. Did I miss something or are namespace qualified elements
not supported yet? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: servicemix-bean xpath annotation

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

I don't see a way to add a NamespaceContext using the annotation
either.  Could you raise a JIRA for it?  Feel free to add a patch too...
As a workaround, you can always use the Expression classes directly on
the MessageExchange in your servicemix-bean POJO for now.

Regards,

Gert

Posted by Bordo <ke...@intrbuilder.com>.
Thank you for your reply.  Jira SM-1123 with patch has been raised.