Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/09 00:09:15 UTC

Fwd: Your ApacheCon US 2005 session proposal(s)

I have still not received any response to this message, so I'm
forwarding it to the discuss@ list.

Bruce Snyder

From: Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 24, 2005 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Your ApacheCon US 2005 session proposal(s)
To: cfp@apachecon.com
Cc: Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>

On 8/23/05, Ken Coar <Ke...@golux.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your recent session proposals for ApacheCon US 2005.
>
> The following sessions have been selected and
> scheduled:
>
>   (1488) 'Apache Geronimo for Developers'
> Due to constraints of time and other issues, the
> following sessions have NOT been scheduled:
>
>   (1483) 'The State of Apache Geronimo'

The topic (1484) 'J2EE Development with Apache Geronimo' by Aaron
Mulder  has already been accepted and overlaps quite a lot with
(1488) 'Apache Geronimo for Developers'. I think having two topics
like this overlap won't deliver nearly as much benefit to attendees.
I'd much rather deliver 1483 instead of 1488. Is it at all possible to
get (1483) 'The State of Apache Geronimo' accepted instead of 1488?

Thanks Ken,

Bruce Snyder
);'

The Castor Project