Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dan Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com> on 2016/03/02 15:30:52 UTC

Github mirroring?

Kathey wrote:
> Infrastructure has  also set up our git repository (now empty) at
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-quarks.git

I don't see it mirrored yet at github, e.g.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop

I don't think it's the separate github integration item you listed, so is this something that needs to be requested or is it just in progress?

Dan.

Re: Github mirroring?

Posted by Dan Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
I'm fine with waiting until we have code.

    On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:42 AM, Katherine Marsden <km...@apache.org> wrote:

 On 3/2/2016 8:28 AM, Dan Debrunner wrote:
> I don't see it mirrored yet at github, e.g.
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop
>
> I don't think it's the separate github integration item you listed, so is this something that needs to be requested or is it just in progress?
I think it is a separate request that is needed.  I assumed it would
happen after the import but can go ahead and file the Jira if we want
the empty mirror.

Kathey

Re: Github mirroring?

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@apache.org>.

Re: Github mirroring?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
It usually takes a day or so to get it mirrored, also this might only
happen after there is some code in the repo....

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Github mirroring?