Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 23:07:23 UTC

AntRun plugin 1.3.1 or 1.4 ?

Hi,

  I was reviewing the antrun plugin and I saw we have in jira fixed issues in 1.3.1 (threadsafe) and 1.4 (several issues):
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel
  Everything was applied in trunk with version 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT
  This plugin wasn't released since oct 2008.
  I propose to directly release version 1.4.
  Paul I think you were the last one to work on it. What do you think about non-fixed issues scheduled to 1.4 ?
  I wanted to fix this 2 issues :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN-136
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN-137
  I tested locally and it works.