Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/03/18 07:40:31 UTC

[UPDATE] Apache Karaf runtime 4.4.0 during the week end

Hi guys,

FYI, I'm preparing Karaf runtime 4.4.0 release. I hope to submit the
release to vote during the weekend.

Stay tuned !

About the two other topics:
1. I will reply to the board about couple of details/comments they provided
2. About Karaf 5, I plan to create the branch and push the codebase
during the weekend (just after 4.4.0 release).

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf runtime 4.4.0 during the week end

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It's not planned at a regular pace, but I can do that on demand.

So, I will prepare 4.2.16 then.

Regards
JB

Posted by "Muthuvijayan, Vignesh Kumar" <vi...@kalmarglobal.com>.