Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Romain Gilles <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/26 11:24:49 UTC

Clarification on binary object cache configuration

Hi Igniters,
I would like a clarification. If I create my cache with the following
option:
config.setStoreKeepBinary(true);
Do I have to use the following call in order to work with BinaryObject?
ignite.cache(cacheName).withKeepBinary()...

Thanks in advance,

Romain

Re: Clarification on binary object cache configuration

Posted by Romain Gilles <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ok,
Thank you!

Romain