Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Oxley, David" <Da...@workplace-systems.plc.uk> on 2003/06/16 20:33:56 UTC

Multiple status.xml documents

I need multiple status.xml documents for my project. i.e. One per branch of
our software. How can I achieve this.

Cheers
Dave

http://www.star.net.uk

Re: Multiple status.xml documents

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 07:33:56PM +0100, Oxley, David wrote:
> I need multiple status.xml documents for my project. i.e. One per branch of
> our software. How can I achieve this.

With sitemap hacking.

1) Copy $FORREST_HOME/context/sitemap.xmap to $YOURPROJECT/src/documentation/
2) Edit the sitemap, look for the relevant matchers, and generalize them.

In 0.4, the relevant matchers are 'body-todo.xml' and 'body-changes.xml'.
In 0.5, the 'todo.xml' and 'changes.xml' matchers delegate to status.xmap.

--Jeff