Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mike jackson <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/19 20:57:07 UTC

going out of business

Hello, I represent a company that is unfourtunately going out of business. They currenly have

many new machines with wsad4.02, db2, and websphere 4.0 installed. They also have a few

non-installed licences for websphere and db2 and are currently looking to sell them at discount

prices. Please contact this email address if you are interested.

Re: going out of business

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Hello mike,

Sorry to hear that your company is going out of business.

I would be very interested in buying one of your servers.  I am not in the least
interested in the software installed on them, just the hardware.  I am
part of an open source project called Barracuda that needs to buy a
new server.  If you can send details on specs and pricing, that would
be excellent.

Thanks,

Jake

mj> Hello, I represent a company that is unfourtunately going out of business. They currenly have

mj> many new machines with wsad4.02, db2, and websphere 4.0 installed. They also have a few

mj> non-installed licences for websphere and db2 and are currently looking to sell them at discount

mj> prices. Please contact this email address if you are interested.

mj> ---------------------------------
mj> Do You Yahoo!?
mj> Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup

--
Best regards,

Re: going out of business

Posted by Tim Ural <ti...@softkind.com>.
Mike,

I am interested. What kind of machines ( p3/p4 etc..), memory, disk, etc...
and how much.

Regards,
Tim Ural