Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by ashwin kumar <gv...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 08:39:05 UTC

Fwd: hi sample code

hi thanks for your kindest reply.

i just trying to index some text files using lucene-2.0.0

if you can share any sample programs for text file indexing in lucene-2.0.0
it will be allot helpfull for me to understand lucene better.

if u have any sample programs pls send it across to this mail is
gv.ashwin@gmail.com

thanks
regards

ashwin

Re: hi sample code

Posted by Saroja Kanta Maharana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Can you come to online now .

--
Regards
Saroja kanta Maharana

RE: hi sample code

Posted by yeohwm <ye...@mymcsb.com>.
Hi,

	Hope this help.

Regards,
Wooi Meng

10:01 PM

Disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
use of the addressee. If it contains confidential information, the addressee
is expressly prohibited from distributing the e-mail and legal action may be
taken against you. Access by any other persons to this e-mail is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. This e-mail and any files and/or
attachments, shall not constitute binding legal obligation with the company.
The company shall also not be responsible for any computer virus transmitted
with this e-mail.
MCSB Systems (M) Berhad (0xMCsBM@il)