Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Mr Trung, Le Cong" <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/02 06:40:53 UTC

Could you help me!

hello,
I want with what's tool can I convert directly the GML file (geography markup lmanguage) in XSLT and then in SVG or directly from GML to SVG.
THANKS !

Re: Could you help me!

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Mr Trung, Le Cong wrote:

> hello,
> I want with what's tool can I convert directly the GML file (geography
> markup lmanguage) in XSLT and then in SVG or directly from GML to SVG.
> THANKS !

    You might want to check out the svg-developers group on
yahoo groups:

    There are a number of cartographic types that hang out there
that might be able to help.