Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ke...@sunlife.com on 2003/06/03 16:41:38 UTC

Upcoming Web Services Conference

I'm on the advisory board for an upcoming Web Services Conference  (
http://www.sys-con.com/webservicesedge2003west/ ). I am specifically
looking at Open Source topics/sessions.

While we've got a pretty good idea of what we're going to be doing and the
call for papers actually just closed, I wanted to ask the people on this
list what open source web services topics/projects were important to cover.
The ideas can be Web Services-specific or can be other supporting XML-based
topics (i.e., XML Schema, etc.).

Also, if anyone on this list is interested in presenting, feel free to
contact me as well. There may be spots available if you have a good topic
to cover.