Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/07 17:39:48 UTC

CS 4.14 does not have template download function

Hello,

I'm wondering why  CS 4.14 does not have template downloading function. How
can we download an existing template? It was helpful to copy templates to
new CS installations.

Thanks

Re: CS 4.14 does not have template download function

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Fariborz,

The button is hidden if the template is not extractable. Please edit the template and enable the extractable property.

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com