Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Wadi Jalil Maluf <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 15:50:34 UTC

Initialization code, where?

Hi all,
      I dont know where would be convenient and a good practice to put
the initialization code that access the db with some services on a
Apache CXF application.
Any help would be appreciated,
Regards,
Wadi

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4660 (20091204) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

Re: Initialization code, where?

Posted by Edwin Quita <ed...@gmail.com>.
you could configure this declaratively in your service's impl
bean declaration:

<bean id="serviceImplBean" class="package.YourServiceImpl"
init-method="start" destroy-method="stop" />

and inside your impl class implement the methods:

public void start() {
   //init code here..
}

public void stop() {