Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Nick Holland <nh...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/13 13:06:43 UTC

how do i overide sitemap to a .html

hi im trying to point lenya to look at a html page when it receives a
request for portfolio.html

this is the code im using on the default sitemap.xmap, copied to my
publication folder

<map:match pattern="portfolio.html">
<map:read src="content/ovr/portfolio.html" mime-type="file"/>
</map:match>

my question is, where do I insert the code. The xmap is a little
confusing to say the least

thanks in advance all

Re: how do i overide sitemap to a .html

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
If the main sitemap is confusing, you could create a sub sitemap and put
all your own pipelines in there and then load that sitemap from the main
one.

See "mounting sitemaps"
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html

Posted by Nick Holland <nh...@googlemail.com>.
Gurav youre a genius. thank you :)

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.
It should be there.  */**.html comes after <map:match
pattern="*/**.html.meta">

Try doing ctrl + f again. You will find it.

On Wednesday 13 July 2011 07:02 PM, Nick Holland wrote:
> i can only find
>
> <map:match pattern="*/**.html.meta">
>

> On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 18:50 +0530, Gaurav Kalia wrote:
>> Hi Nick
>>
>> I am not sure which version you are using but you can try below -
>>
>> Look for below match pattern in your default publication sitemap and
>> place your match pattern near it
>>
>> <map:match pattern="*/**.html">
>>
>> Append your match pattern to
>>
>> <map:match pattern="*/portfolio.html">
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Regards
>> Gaurav
>>
>> On Wednesday 13 July 2011 04:36 PM, Nick Holland wrote:
>>> hi im trying to point lenya to look at a html page when it receives a
>>> request for portfolio.html
>>>
>>> this is the code im using on the default sitemap.xmap, copied to my
>>> publication folder
>>>
>>> <map:match pattern="portfolio.html">
>>> <map:read src="content/ovr/portfolio.html" mime-type="file"/>
>>> </map:match>
>>>
>>> my question is, where do I insert the code. The xmap is a little
>>> confusing to say the least
>>>
>>> thanks in advance all

Gaurav
Web Development
Techblue Softwares&  Technology Blueprint Ltd

T : 08450047142 Extn: 5102
E : gaurav.kalia@techblue.co.uk
W : www.techblue.co.in
     www.technologyblueprint.co.uk

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this email are confidential and may be privileged, and
are intended only for the use of the person or company named herein. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Techblue software or Technology Blueprint
Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email or a person
notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of the
information herein is strictly prohibited.

Re: how do i overide sitemap to a .html

Posted by Nick Holland <nh...@googlemail.com>.
i can only find

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.