Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/27 10:53:33 UTC

OFBIZ: the road ahead RE Customer Relation Management

Hi all,

With the release of 10.04 we come to a point in time where we can think
about the future of the applications involved in Customer Releation
Management. The applications involved here are:

   - Marketing
   - SFA

In order to draw up a plan for future releases we would like have your
input.

What do you feel is important? What should be in, what should be removed,
what can be improved?

Please join us in this discussion about the Accounting application.

Regards,

Pierre

Re: OFBIZ: the road ahead RE Customer Relation Management

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Some more

   - Being able to associate Accounts to Market segments and/or sectors.
   - Have an overview of all bill-to customers related to an account

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Some more

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I think this is resolved with current myportal and pages that can be put
together.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Pierre Smits sent the following on 1/27/2011 1:53 AM: