Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2013/03/06 13:23:30 UTC

Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Hi,

Please take a time and test the bits - any help is appreciated.

Staging Maven repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Standalone artifacts
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.3.12/

Release notes
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/version-notes-2312.html

Thanks in advance & regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
I'm going to move to the next step and start the Vote. As I said this
is the 4th build of the same code base, so I hope all the major issues
flowed already ;-)

Any objections? (will start tomorrow morning UTC+1 ;-)

Regards
--

2013/3/6 Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>:
> Feel free to register an issue, but basically I want to solve each
> such a case properly - it should be treated as a transitive situation.
> Also some kind of community involvement ;-)
>

> Regards
> --
> Łukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/
>
> 2013/3/6  <jl...@gmail.com>:
>> Maybe a log.trace could be used in those cases, instead of log.debug?
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

>>> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:216)
>>> at
>>> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:365)
>>> at
>>> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:275)
>>> at
>>> com.google.code.rees.scope.struts2.SessionInterceptor.intercept(SessionInterceptor.java:98)
>>> at
>>> com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:246)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute(StrutsActionProxy.java:54)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:546)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.ExecuteOperations.executeAction(ExecuteOperations.java:77)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:91)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>> at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>>> at

Re: Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by jl...@gmail.com.

Re: Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Rees,

Re: Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Posted by Rees Byars <re...@gmail.com>.
[...]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Re: Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Re: Struts 2.3.12 ready to test

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.