Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2008/02/29 12:43:54 UTC

Jira notifications

I see that the Jira notifications are going to the "rat-commits" list.
Surely they should be going to the dev list. I have the permissions
to change it, so will do that tomorrow unless someone speaks up.

-David

Re: Jira notifications

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 15:57 +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > I see that the Jira notifications are going to the "rat-commits" list.
> > Surely they should be going to the dev list. I have the permissions
> > to change it, so will do that tomorrow unless someone speaks up.
>
> Done.
>
> Now the commits list is ready for the svn import ;-)

cheers :-)

should probably see about importing the code this weekend

- robert

Re: Jira notifications

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.