Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2020/06/11 17:02:44 UTC

Likely incorrect wiki redirect

Re: Likely incorrect wiki redirect

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
чт, 11 июн. 2020 г. в 20:02, Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>:

> All,
>
> I'm not sure who can fix this, but when I go to
> wiki.apache.org/tomcat, I'm redirected to
> https://cwiki-test.apache.org/confluence/display/tomcat which returns
> a "Service Unavailable" error.
>
> Without the /tomcat, I get redirected to the new Apache cwiki site as
> expected.
>
> Looks like maybe there is still a Redirect configured for /tomcat that
> should either be removed, or updated to point to the new Tomcat wiki.

The correct path is expected to be
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT
though downcase "tomcat" apparently works as well.

The wrong URL has "cwiki-test" instead of "cwiki" in the host name.

I do not know where it is configured. It was working correctly several
months ago.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko