Posted to user@ant.apache.org by fab|an <fa...@xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at> on 2009/07/06 19:39:46 UTC

Ant rebuilds jar every time

Hi,

 I create a big jar file using zipfileset to include contents of other jars
and such. This step works perfectly.
I create a second jar file using a zipfileset with the first one and change
just the manifest (too allow easy startup in another mode). This second jar
however always gets rebuild by ant. debug output gives me:

      [jar]
META-INF/services/org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImageConverter
added as
META-INF/services/org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImageConverter is
outdated.
      [jar]
META-INF/services/org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImageLoaderFactory
added as
META-INF/services/org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImageLoaderFactory
is outdated.
      [jar]
META-INF/services/org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImagePreloader
added as
META-INF/services/org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.spi.ImagePreloader is
outdated.

But these are classes which are also in the first jar, which isn't rebuild
everytime I hit "ant pack". Why is that?