Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> on 2016/12/19 06:40:42 UTC

[VOTE] Invite Ryu-ichi Ito as Apache Hivemall committer

Hi Hivemall PMC members,

I propose Ryu-ichi Ito as a new Apache Hivemall committer.

He recently made several contributions [1] to Hivemall.
Specifically, he introduced Feature Selection functions that I
recently merged [2] and Feature Binning functions. He also made
contributions to Hivemall on Apache Spark. He is good at helping the
maintenance of Hivemall on Spark.

So please cast your votes.

 [ ] +1 to accept Ryu-ichi Ito as a Apache Hivemall committer
 [ ] -1 to accept Ryu-ichi Ito as a Apache Hivemall committer --
provide reason(s).

Voting ends one week from today, on Dec 26, 2016.

See [3] for the Voting process for adding a committer.

Regards,
Makoto

--
[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-hivemall/commits?author=amaya382
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-hivemall/pull/15

Re: [VOTE] Invite Ryu-ichi Ito as Apache Hivemall committer

Posted by Makoto Yui <yu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, <pr...@hivemall.incubator.apache.org> is the right one.

Not "private+subscribe" but "private-subscribe".

Makoto

Posted by Makoto Yui <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [VOTE] Invite Ryu-ichi Ito as Apache Hivemall committer

Posted by Kai Sasaki <sa...@treasure-data.com>.
+1