Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/04/16 13:20:56 UTC

Bold,Italic in white board

Hi Sebastian,

               How to enable and use bold and italic in whiteboard with text

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy,
Java Associate Engineer,
US TECH SOLUTIONS.Inc,
Email :mukesh@ustechsolutions.com

RE: Bold,Italic in white board

Posted by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com>.
Hi

What about Bold and Italic options what the need of them? if they were disabled while we select text.

I know you can change the font size in the field below - just above chat.

Email :mukesh@ustechsolutions.com<ma...@ustechsolutions.com>

Re: Bold,Italic in white board

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.