Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jason Foster <ja...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2002/06/04 19:22:01 UTC

Support for float

I'm just curious, as I see messages talking about re-architecting, what the
plans are for supporting the <float> element?  I've searched the archives
and couldn't find any substantive discussions on the matter.

Thanks!

Jason Foster

Re: Support for float

Posted by Jason Foster <ja...@uwaterloo.ca>.
> In spite of the lack of substantive discussion, fo:float will definitely
> be supported in the redesign.

Hooray!  Marginalia in DocBook here I come!

Jason

Re: Support for float

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Jason Foster wrote:

> I'm just curious, as I see messages talking about re-architecting,
> what the plans are for supporting the <float> element? I've searched
> the archives and couldn't find any substantive discussions on the matter.

Jason,

In spite of the lack of substantive discussion, fo:float will definitely
be supported in the redesign.

Peter