Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org> on 2004/08/13 14:47:53 UTC

Distribution

I am goign to be making a concerted effort to get Gump and Depot playing nicely. They are wired together, just needing a little bit more, and a lot of exercise. Can somebody look at a 'distribution' (not a release, jsut something we can package) that I can work from? I don't think we are ready for any sort of release (far from it) but we need to start being like users, and using this stuff.

BTW: I've hacked up a bin/update.py (that Gump/user could call) that attempts to form a CLASSPATH from the jars in a $DEPOT_HOME/jars directory, or something. I need a distro to exercise this against.

regards

Adam
--
Have you Gump'ed your code today?
http://gump.apache.org

Generateing shell scripts for depot was: Distribution

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.

Re: Distribution

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Nick Chalko wrote:

> Here is a what the generated bash script looks like
> #! /bin/sh
>
> # Autogenerated script to execute the java class
> # org.apache.depot.update.tool.DownloaderTool

NOTE:
There is not a ASL 2  on the generated files,  We will have to fix this.

Re: Distribution

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.

Re: Distribution

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.