Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Mullane, Sean *HS" <SP...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu> on 2021/04/14 19:56:56 UTC

JDK situation

Since Oracle has changed the licensing for their Java implementation, I'm unsure which version of the JDK I can or should use to compile and run ctakes (for windows). The documentation suggests 1.8, but I cannot find 1.8 in the archive at https://jdk.java.net/archive/ - it seems to be too old. The oldest version available there is 9.0.4+11. Is there guidance on which versions ctakes is compatible with?

Thanks

Re: JDK situation [EXTERNAL]

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase-jdk8-downloads.html