Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Syed <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/23 18:54:05 UTC

Top 10 records from 10 Billion ROWS of HBase Table.

We have Hbase Table which have 10 Billion of Rows data.I have to find TOP 10
records based on Column value which is an Integer.

Is there efficient way to find TOP 10 values from 10 Billion of rows based
on Column Values ?

Thanks in Advance!

Re: Top 10 records from 10 Billion ROWS of HBase Table.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Phoenix has recently become top level project.

For the time being, you can start with:
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/

Cheers

Posted by Syed <ra...@gmail.com>.