Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mriduprajkhowa <mr...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 13:25:47 UTC

Notification display to user

Hello,

Is it possible to display a notification to a OFBIZ user so that he can
perform some operation. For example, suppose a user is creating a quotation
out of request. After creating the quotation this has to be approved by
another user. Now how can the second user know that he has to approve a
quotation created by other user. Is there any notification process except
email ? Can we display a list of to do list to the user.

With Regards,
Mridu

Re: Notification display to user

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
You can create an approval task (WorkEffort) when the quote is created.
The task will then appear on the user's task list.

-Adrian

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Check the sysinfo function in the commonext component, you can send
publlc messages or private messages to specific user when an event
happens....