Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "FrancisJones, Richard" <Ri...@NBNZ.CO.NZ> on 2003/06/18 01:22:53 UTC

Testing local interface

Hello All,

I'm intending to use the Cactus framework for testing an EJB application
deployed on WebLogic. I have successfully used it to write and run a simple
unit test that calls an EJB via the remote interface. I have my unit tests
deployed in a separate war which has all the cactus jars within it. My
problem arises when I try to use the local interface. I had thought that a
servlet deployed within the same appserver should have access to the local
interfaces of the beans within another ear but this does not appear to be
the case.

So in summary my question is: What is the best way of using cactus to test
local interfaces?

Thanks,

Richard.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.

Re: [work] Testing local interface

Posted by Cassio <ca...@softall.com.br>.
Hi Richard,

You must deploy an ear with:
-jar: your ejb's
AND
-war: your testcases

FR> Hello All,

FR> I'm intending to use the Cactus framework for testing an EJB application
FR> deployed on WebLogic. I have successfully used it to write and run a simple
FR> unit test that calls an EJB via the remote interface. I have my unit tests
FR> deployed in a separate war which has all the cactus jars within it. My
FR> problem arises when I try to use the local interface. I had thought that a
FR> servlet deployed within the same appserver should have access to the local
FR> interfaces of the beans within another ear but this does not appear to be
FR> the case.

FR> So in summary my question is: What is the best way of using cactus to test
FR> local interfaces?

FR> Thanks,

FR> Richard.

FR> This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
FR> If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
FR> If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
FR> and delete the emails.
FR> Thank you.

Best regards,
Cassio