Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/02/13 16:48:46 UTC

[VOTE] Official library of examples

Please vote in favor of provisioning a new empty git repo named
streams-examples associated with this project.

The discussion below will inform the initial commit, of a basic pom
hierarchy and README documenting the guidelines for adding examples.

Examples that meet community standards will be welcome from all Apache
contributors.

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Official library of examples

Posted by Ryan Ebanks <ry...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Robert Douglas <

Posted by Robert Douglas <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Sullivan <db...@gmail.com>.
Alrighty, sounds good to me! Maybe put a link in the core repo to the
examples repo.

Posted by Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Sullivan <db...@gmail.com>.