Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org> on 2022/12/24 15:54:43 UTC

[Disscuss] Add config check logic for connector v2

Hi community,

As we know, we had done the work of upgrading connector v2, but some
features also did't be developed. This mail I want to discuss with your
guys about config check logic implementation.

In order to do this feature, we should add a new method *checkConfig
*in *SeaTunnelPluginLifeCycle,
*and invoke it in starter module.

For more details, you can see this pull request:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/pull/3800

If you have any other good ideas, please let me know and reply this email.

Best wishes
Chao Tian

Re: [Disscuss] Add config check logic for connector v2

Posted by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org>.
Hi Zongwen,

Thanks for your reminder. In this change, I think it's a good chance
to enable OptionRule api in connectors v2, I will write clear examples
to guide developers in using the new api verify config file.

Best wishes!
Chao Tian

Zongwen Li <zo...@apache.org> 于2022年12月27日周二 21:18写道:

Posted by Zongwen Li <zo...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards,

Zongwen Li

Re: [Disscuss] Add config check logic for connector v2

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
+1

--

Best Regards

------------

EricJoy2048
gaojun2048@gmail.com

Re: [Disscuss] Add config check logic for connector v2

Posted by hailin0 <wa...@apache.org>.
+1,That's great

Posted by Leonard(Lifeng Nie) <ni...@apache.org>.
+1,That's great

--
Warm Regards,

Leonard(LiFeng Nie)

Re: [Disscuss] Add config check logic for connector v2

Posted by Jia Fan <fa...@qq.com.INVALID>.