Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by SR <r....@gmail.com> on 2012/01/29 15:50:00 UTC

Writing a french Solr book - Ecrire un livre en français

Hi there,

Have you heard of any existing Solr book in French? If no, I'm thinking of writing one. Do you think this could be useful for francophone community?

Thanks
-SR

Re: Writing a french Solr book - Ecrire un livre en français

Posted by SR <r....@gmail.com>.
I'm not thinking of translating. I'm thinking of writing one from scratch. It will be a book for search in general, and a concrete application with Solr. If you're interested in joining, send me your resume.

Thanks,
-SR

Posted by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com>.
I haven't seen any.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.
Steve,

I am a french speaker myself but have never seen such a thing.
Not that I would have looked for it though (being a greedy lucene user since long).

A web-search should tell you.
And... a search by classical publishers.

paul

Posted by SR <r....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhishek Tyagi <ab...@gmail.com>.