Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by soufien bouzaouia <so...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/16 11:46:24 UTC

PDFBOX AND GENERATION ADOBE LIVECYCLE

Hi,

I use for my project an old version of pdfbox.

     <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.pdfbox</groupId>
            <artifactId>pdfbox</artifactId>
            <version>0.8.0-incubating</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>

This information displayed by pdfbox is the follow :

The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or you viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader.

For information on how to install Adobe Reader and configure your viewing environment please
see http://www.adobe.com/go.pdf_forms_configue.

This version cannot display my pdf data since i was generate my pdf with adobe reader (contains some adobe javascript), before i used scriptura to generate my pdf.

Could you tell me if in the last version of pdfbox could we execute PDF containing this type of javascript generated by Adobe LiveCycle or exclude the interpretation.

Thanks you for advance for you response.
Best regards.

Re: PDFBOX AND GENERATION ADOBE LIVECYCLE

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

what do you mean by execute? What is it what you are trying to achieve?

BR

Maruan Sahyoun