Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/28 12:42:59 UTC

Question about com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.internalizer being imported as mandatory in 2.6.x cxf-rt-databding-jaxb

Hi,
I noticed that cxf-rt-databiding-jaxb in 2.6.x is importing
com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.internalizer (as mandatory).

This package is only used in the dynamic client factory class of this
component and in 2.5.x, this package was only optionally imported by
the cxf-all bundle.

So, I was wondering if this mandatory import in 2.6.x was really
intended or unintended.

Thanks.

regards, Aki

Re: Question about com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.internalizer being imported as mandatory in 2.6.x cxf-rt-databding-jaxb

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
thanks.
I updated it for trunk and 2.6.x.
regards, aki