Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io> on 2019/10/04 13:46:36 UTC

[Announce] Release branch 1.9.2 created

Hello Geode Dev Community,

We have created a new release branch for Apache Geode 1.9.2 - "release/1.9.2"

This branch currently includes the following commits:

GEODE-7124: Fixing tests for older version
GEODE-7204: Add changes to AEQ documentation for
'pause-event-processing' functionality (#4053)
GEODE-7179: alter async queue command to change state of event
processor during creation (#4057)
GEODE-7128: APIs and GFSH commands to resume AEQ processing. (#4056)
GEODE-7149: Changes to support AsyncEventQueue's dispatcher status
with AsyncEventQueue beans (#4029)
GEODE-7127: Fixing the list AEQ command.
GEODE-7127: Added gfsh arguments for starting AEQ with paused event processing.
GEODE-7126: Refactoring API names to be more consistent.
GEODE-7129: Adding XML config for creating AEQ with paused event processing.
GEODE-7126: Added new API to resume AEQ event processing
GEODE-7124: Added new API to create AEQ with paused event processing
GEODE-7261: Include spring-core in the geode-web war artifact

Please do review and raise any concern with the release branch.
If no concerns are raised, we will start with the voting for the
release candidate soon.

Regards
--Jens

Re: [Announce] Release branch 1.9.2 created

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
I have issued a separate email thread for inclusion of GEODE-7241 and
GEODE-7261

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@pivotal.io>.
Hi there Owen,

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.com>.
+1 to adding GEODE-7079. I believe this will improve the overall
stability of what is already being targeted for the 1.9.2 release.

--Udo

Posted by Juan José Ramos <jr...@pivotal.io>.
Hello Jens,

--
Juan José Ramos Cassella
Senior Software Engineer

Re: [Announce] Release branch 1.9.2 created

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Juan,

Posted by Juan José Ramos <jr...@pivotal.io>.
Hello Jens,

--
Juan José Ramos Cassella
Senior Software Engineer

Re: [Announce] Release branch 1.9.2 created

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io>.