Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Alexandre Gomes <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/30 21:27:20 UTC

Column 'XXXX' is not in any table in the FROM list....

Take a look at this screenshot. The SQL statement is quite simple
"select texto from ACORDAO". On the left, you can see ACORDAO table
and its 'texto' column. Am I so tired that I cannot see the problem?

thanks
AlĂȘ!

Re: Column 'XXXX' is not in any table in the FROM list....

Posted by Alexandre Gomes <al...@gmail.com>.
That worked. Thanks.

Now, I'm gonna talk to the NetBeans guys to fix their generated code.

[]s

Posted by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM>.