Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/06/08 08:23:08 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Kalumet 0.6-incubator preview release

Hi all,

I fixed a set of issues, blocker for a first release.

I also created (or reported from sourceforge) the Jira issues which
define the roadmap.

In order to get some help on the documentation, QA, etc, I propose to
make a first Kalumet 0.6-incubator preview release.
I will complete the started guide.

The purpose is to get some feedbacks on Kalumet (from the installation
to the usage of both agent and console).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 0.6-incubator preview release

Posted by Terri-Lynn Rimmer <on...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 0.6-incubator preview release

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1
--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 0.6-incubator preview release

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1, I just can second Andreas here :)

regards, Achim

--
-----

OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>  Committer & Project Lead

Re:[PROPOSAL] Kalumet 0.6-incubator preview release

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.