Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Julian Klein <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/08 21:58:48 UTC

Re: versioning

Andreas,

Thanks for the input.  I am wondering if perhaps the
versioning does not work with MSWebFolders?  Other
than that I woudl still want to setup a config in the
server.xml for using slide on a SSL connection.  Would
this mean all I need to do is setup the slidelistener
and the slide catalina wrapper?  I am going to keep
trying at this, but I certainly feel somewhat futile
since most people seem to have already configured
slide properly.  I already have been using other
webapps on my tomcat install such as axis.  It feels
strange to have such a problem, but I think I will do
another clean install and hope to solve my dilemma
that way.  Oh and mein Deutsch ist schrecklich.  Ich
kann wenig sprechen und ich hatte nicht in einer
langen Zeit gesprochen.

Bis bald,
Julian