Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mamadou Aliou Barry <ba...@hotmail.fr> on 2014/09/15 10:36:07 UTC

fuseki doesn't load jena TDB data

Hi,
i have some problem with jena TDB and fuseki.
i created a store with jena TDB (version 0.0.8). that action create a folder which contains a knowloedge base.
i wanted to load the kwnowledge base from the folder  on fuseki server (version 1.1.0).but fuseki is creating a new jena TDB store which is empty; it doesn't load my knowledge base.
here is the command i used to launch fuseki server on my jena TDB store :
fuseki-server --loc=C:/tdbFolder  /DatasetPathName

for get data from fuseki server i used the command :http://localhost:3030/DatasetPathName/data?default
thanks you for your help.
Reegards,
Barry

RE: fuseki doesn't load jena TDB data

Posted by Mamadou Aliou Barry <ba...@hotmail.fr>.
thanks you Andy for your help. i used the SPARQL Query to acced to the dataset becausethe three first solution not worked. i don't know why.
Regards,
Barry

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mamadou Aliou Barry <ba...@hotmail.fr>.