Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason_999 <ja...@web.de> on 2015/07/15 14:47:01 UTC

JBoss embedded AciveMQ - listening to JBoss port

Hi,

I'm trying to get the following scenario to work:

- ActiveMQ embedded in JBoss 5.1 (running on port 80)
- Broker that is listening on the JBoss port (http, 80)

I've followed this instruction:
http://activemq.apache.org/jboss-integration.html

The tests are working fine, but if I try to get the whole thing working with
http on port 80, I get stucked.

My broker-config looks like this:
<beans
  xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" useJmx="true"
useShutdownHook="false" brokerName="rsa.broker1">

     <managementContext>

       <managementContext createConnector="false"/>
     </managementContext>

    <persistenceAdapter>
       <kahaDB directory="activemq-data/kahadb"/>
     </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>

        <transportConnector name="rsa.broker1"
uri="http://0.0.0.0:80?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>
</beans>

The problem is, that this configuration tries to start a new broker on port
80, so I get an "address already in use error". Is it possible to get JBoss
managing all connections and distribute it to the embedded ActiveMQ server?