Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Asanka Abeysinghe <as...@wso2.com> on 2008/12/02 07:55:38 UTC

Issue with setting the wsa headers

Hi All,
I'm trying to set the addressing headers of the response message but it
dose not set with my input values. I'm setting the wsa:Action,
wsa:RelatedTo by using the following code snippet.

                String replyAddress =
mc.getOptions().getReplyTo().getAddress();
                AddressEndpoint endpoint = new AddressEndpoint();
                EndpointDefinition def = new EndpointDefinition();
                def.setAddress(replyAddress.trim());
                endpoint.setDefinition(def);
                org.apache.synapse.MessageContext rmc = new
Axis2MessageContext(mc, synCfg, synEnv);
                rmc.setEnvelope(soapEnvelope);
                rmc.setTo(new EndpointReference(replyAddress));
                *rmc.setWSAAction(responseAction);*        //TODO wsa
headers cannot see in the response message, it drops just before
dispatching
                rmc.setSoapAction(responseAction);
                if (relatesTo!=null){
                    *rmc.setRelatesTo(new RelatesTo[]{relatesTo});*
                }
                rmc.setResponse(true);
                endpoint.send(rmc);

When I analyze the response message using TCPMON, both wsa:Action and
the wsa:RelatedTo headers are missing and SOAPAction contains the
SOAPAction of the original message (request). Any idea on what is
happening ?

Regards
Asanka

Re: Issue with setting the wsa headers

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for letting us know what went wrong!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2